Summer Course Dutch Dairy Chain
Date Tue 25 August 2015 until Fri 28 August 2015
Venue Dairy Campus, Leeuwarden, the Netherlands
The Netherlands are world famous for their high quality and efficient dairy production. What are the key factors of this success? And how can the Dutch best practices be applied in the different parts of the dairy chain? In this intensive Summer Course, international dairy professionals will be updated on the latest insights regarding dairy production from grass to glass. Topics such as genetics, feeding, smart farming, grazing, milk processing and milk products development are introduced by experts from the industry and research. After this course, you know how the quality of dairy production and products in the Netherlands is organized and you are able to apply these insights in your part of the dairy chain.
The Summer Course Dutch Dairy Chain is specially designed for professionals working in the (international) dairy industry, for instance in the profession of account manager, business developer, R&D, sales manager, decision maker, technical support manager or consultant. Policy makers or employees from governments are also welcome to join the Summer Course.
- Sign up now and pay the summer promotion price of €1.950,- (in stead of €2.350,-).
- The course fee covers tuition, course materials, excursions, transport, coffee/tea/soft drinks, snacks, lunches, network drinks and 1 dinner. Hotel accommodation can be booked as an optional extra
- Programme director: Dr.ir. C. (Kees) Lokhorst, Wageningen University/ Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Science
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Registration closes at 27 July 2015. Participants will receive information about the program shortly after this date.